Dualtron SPIDER II (60V, 30Ah)
Dualtron Spider II Upgraded Version by Minimotors is still the strongest most powerful eScooter of its size.
Minimotors manufactured an upgraded version of Dualtron Spider, the SPIDER II. The most significant changes are the following:
- New battery 60V LG21700, with bigger battery capacity to 30Ah gives SPIDER II more range (120 klm)
- More powerful, with motors that come with a total power of 3984W.
- Charging ports and light switch have been moved to stem headset, that it is more convenient to operate.
- The controller is in at the built-in footrest
- Double QR Slider (more steady steering tube)
- Complete light system (Arms, Steering tube, stem headset, side cover, frame, tail light, brake light, warning light)
Spider’s II Main Features
- Dual HUB front and rear motors provide fast and smooth acceleration until the standard ABS front and rear disc brakes brings you to a safe stop.
- Its LG21700 30Ah Battery has a range of 120 kilometers and top speed of 70 Km/h.
- It weighs only 26,2 kg and it is made of ultralight aerospace 7075 aluminium alloy, magnesium and ultralight carbon fiber.
- Twice as lighter compared to competition – it’s easier to carry and can be used in more places
It is a scooter designed to meet the expectations of customers who want a light but powerful machine.
- Combined with a solid 60V, 30Ah battery, we get a more powerful scooter that can climb most hills and slopes with ease at around 70% gradeability.
- The Spider comes with large 10 inch inflatable tires. Those of you who have used a scooter before will agree that tire size is one of the things that matter the most.
- Besides, the Spider features rubber suspension, similar to that of its predecessors.
- It takes up to 9 hours with a 2A Charger and up to 2.6+ Hours with a 6.5A charger